Interactive Bathroom Planner


I went into the local Reece Bathroom showroom this morning to pick up their Autumn Sale Catalogue because my dad will be renovating our bathroom. Whilst I was there I also picked up a flyer that directed me to the Reece online Bathroom Planner. I've just had a play with the Macromedia Flash based planner and it's very comprehensive. It lists the products available at Reece and where it can be placed in the dimensions of your bathroom (perfectly to scale mind you). I'm wondering if it is linked to the Flash file as part of a database system? Any thoughts on this would be great.
This is a great tool for tradesmen and renovators to design and plan their bathroom without having to go to the drawing board. I'm sure my dad is going to love this tool!
To have a play of this planner go to http://www.reece.com.au/bathrooms/planner and click on the bathroom planner button at the top right hand corner.

Comments

Popular Posts